Access Level 1 - Essentials
Upon completion of this one-day course, participants will be able to accomplish the following:
- Identify the components of a database, and work with those components.
- Open a table, find information stored there, and enter data.
- Create several query types, edit and run queries, and use action and calculation queries.
- Create several report types, enhance reports, create charts, and print preview reports.
- Preview and print database objects, and change the page setup options.