Excel Level 1 - Essentials
Upon completion of this one-day course, participants will be able to accomplish the following:
- Create, save, open, close and move around in an Excel workbook to learn navigation skills necessary for creating and using Excel worksheets.
- Organize columns and rows to accommodate information and edit the contents of cells to organize the information in your worksheet.
- Calculate values by entering formulas into cells and specify an exact address of a cell by creating an absolute cell reference, create formulas by typing functions or build more complex formulas using the Insert Function dialog box.
- Format worksheets and use view features to more effectively review large worksheets
- Use views to determine the layout of a worksheet, change the page setup, and preview/print workbooks.