Excel Level 3 - PivotTables
Upon completion of this one-day course, participants will be able to accomplish the following:
- Create and use Excel tables, as well as add, edit, search for, and delete records in a data list using a form, as well as look up data.
- Sort records in a data list using a variety of methods.
- Filter data in a list using a variety of methods, as well as work with filtered data.
- Create and work with subtotalled lists, as well as use various database functions to summarize data.
- Create, modify, and work with PivotTables, PivotCharts, and Slicers.
- Import external data from a variety of sources into Excel.