Outlook Level 2 - Secrets
Upon completion of this one-day course, participants will be able to accomplish the following:
- Organize Outlook folders by assigning categories, creating rules, and applying filters.
- Manage junk e-mail, use auto-signatures and stationery, control messages, and use message notifications.
- Use enhanced features of the Calendar, Contacts, Tasks, and Mail to share, view, and process data, while working with other users.
- Work with customized templates and forms to streamline your daily work flow.
- Work with shared folders, delegate folder access, and archive Outlook items.