Word Level 1 - Essentials
Upon completion of this one-day course, participants will be able to accomplish the following:
- Understand the concepts of word processing and learn how to launch and close Microsoft Word 2019, as well as open, save, and close documents.
- Learn how to insert and delete text to edit a document, then print the document and select different views.
- Learn how to change paragraph alignment, and how to move, copy, and replace text in a document.
- Modify and enhance text appearance by changing character and paragraph formatting, and using Quick Styles.
- Use tab stops, change indents, apply bullets and numbering, and change line spacing to enhance document appearance.
- Use margins, page breaks, and headers and footers to enhance the page layout.
- Simplify proofreading of documents by checking spelling, enhance productivity by using AutoCorrect and AutoText, and streamline document creation by using templates.