Word Level 3 - Secrets
Upon completion of this one-day course, participants will be able to accomplish the following:
- Assign themes and insert graphics to add visual appeal to documents and webpages created in Word, including the use of online pictures, WordArt, SmartArt, icons (SVG files), 3D models, charts, and shapes.
- Divide documents into separate sections, add headers and footers, and divide pages into multiple text columns.
- Use Outline view and the Navigation pane to organize documents, create tables of contents and indexes, add references to help navigate and display document information, sort lists in regular text and tables, and set up mathematical formulas in Word tables.
- Track document changes, insert comments, protect documents from being changed, and compare and merge documents.
- Record and edit macros to automate repetitive actions, assign keyboard shortcuts to macros, and customize the Quick Access Toolbar to quickly access macros and commands.